Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Adorable

Yay! finally finished this layout today, I used the picture of my adorable daughter she just love posing in front of the camera. This layout is for one of my Favorite blog and addicted to their sketches as well :) no other than Lets Get Sketchy for their February week 1 challenge. I used my washi tape to make the banners and used cosmo criket papers called a storytime collection.
Here is my close up, I used thickers for the title and some flowers from michaels
Here is their beautiful sketch


10 comments:

  1. So very sweet & so colourful! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome page love all the colors and the way you used the tape for the banner, great job! thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab banner and cute cluster.. great take on the LGS sketch and thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your washi tape banner! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layers and your banner! What an absolutely adorable photo! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! It is truly a beautiful layout. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page! Love the flower cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mix of your colors and patterns and the washi tape banner is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch! Love your washi banner and your layering. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous!! I love your page and that photo is so sweet! Thanks for playing at LGS

    ReplyDelete