Saturday, February 1, 2014

Always and forever/ Stuck?! DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends!
How's everyone! I can't believe January is over! Today is the first day of February and it means, time for the new sketch challenge of the month over at Stuck?!Sketches! (sketch below) created by Laura, I always love working with her sketches, and this is one of her beautiful sketch! Enjoy, and don't forget to join in!
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here's my layout
Here are our fabulous sponsor
 
Here are some of my close up
I used Maggie Holmes collections by crate paper and distress the edges, then I added some molding paste in the background for texture and also spray and splatters some tattered angels glimmer mist, and then the big flower is from michaels store and the rest of the flowers I fussy cut from the papers, and the other leaves is cut from my cameo that I distress ink around the edges,
 also added some blue sequins, and the title is a vellum from colorbok.
 
Now it's your turn, come join us for more inspiration and more information for this challenge!
Can't wait to see what you created!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Just so absolutely beautiful! Love the colours and embellies and especially what you did to the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sketch, and you used it perfectly! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch too and what you have done with it... I was looking for layout for Scrap Africa.... :) I love it... so great to see you there too as a GDT.... Awesome work... I have been so slack with my blog visits because of the babies :D back now :D

    ReplyDelete