Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Always dream/123getscrappy first DT reveal

Hello everyone!
Hope everything is fine! Today I have a exciting news share with you guys, I joined a design team at 123 Get Scrappy, I'm so excited to join to this fabulous team, thank you Melina.
 
-Here's my layout -
 
For my layout I used white pen, green background and I write on a picture. The background paper is from my stash, the rest of the paper is from prima, the title always is a metal with glitters from making memories and the dream is a thicker from American Crafts, and also added some bling from recollections.
 
Here is our March board
 
Don't forget to play along, you have plenty of time to create your layout, the challenge will end April 5th. Can't wait to see what you can create!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I love this project!! amazing!! thanks for attenttion!

    ReplyDelete