Saturday, March 29, 2014

You are 1 of a kind/ Scrap our Stash(Stash A Thon)

Hello Scrappers
How's everybody! Today is the reveal of my layout for this month's Stash A Thon birthday celebration over at Scrap our Stash , and maybe most all of you know that we had different challenges everyday for you and great prizes.
In this layout my challenge is to add #1.
 
-Here's my layout-
 
I used American crafts paper with a pink wood background, then I used dcwv cut outs Polaroid frames and also added the picture of my daughter, the flowers is from Michaels, I also added butterflies die cut from making memories, the black stitching on the page and numbers are from Tim Holtz rub-on, and the word title is from American crafts letter stickers.
 
Here are some of my close up
 
Don't forget to join the fun, more inspiration and big prizes waiting for you, visit Scrap our Stash!
Can't wait to see what you can create in this challenge!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment