Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pretty

Hello everyone!
How's everybody! Here I am again to share the layout that I made last night for this awesome blogs. First challenge is over at Sketchabilities for their sketch challenge #112 (sketch below), up next is over at Kreative Koncepts known as ScrapFriends for their challenge #23, and lastly is over at Berry71bleu for their April challenge "Handmade Flowers" this is my first time join in their challenge. In this layout I used my daughter photo playing as a princess :)!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here is the Kreative Koncepts color challenge
Colour Challenge #23
Here is the Berry71bleu April challenge
 
 
-Here are some of my close-
For my background I used pink cardstock paper and recollections paper, then I added watercolor to the background, for my title I used dear lizzy thickers by American Crafts, the I also added three layers of pink laces and gold lace, and the die-cuts stickers chipboard is from Heidi Swapp, the hearts, the arrow on top with cute word on it and the flower behind my handmade flowers.
 
The fabric feathers I used is by studio calico, then I paint half with pearlescent watercolor and added the other half with gold fine glitters by stampendous, and also added some gold thread from the gold fabric in the left and right side of the photo, and then also added some script stencil by the crafters workshop and molding paste behind the photo for some texture.
Here are two of my handmade flowers, for making my flowers I used papers from hobby lobby but I forgot the name of the papers, I used five petals flower punch, and then I inked it with pink ink and dip it into the water and dry it , not really dry then wrinkle it with your finger and dry it again, and layer them together and add whatever you want in the middle.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day! God bless!
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. You made such a pretty page, and the flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! Those hand-made flowers are fabulous! Loving your little touches of gold, too. Thank you for joining us at Kreative Koncepts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and so georgous LO! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers!!! The layout is very pretty and I am happy you have join us at Berry71Bleu this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your magical layout!Thanks so much for playing along with Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo, such a sweet and pretty page! Those made flowers really fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet, sweet page! Love the pink themed page!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at berry71bleu!!

    ReplyDelete