Sunday, May 4, 2014

Like father like daughter

Hello Scrappers
How's everyone! Today I have a quick layout to share that I created yesterday for NSD challenge over at Scrapbook.com using the four different alphabet set that end up at midnight yesterday, and I used one of the sketch from Creative Scrappers Birthday Bash (sketch below). Hope you like it and play along! I used this cute picture of my hubby and daughter.
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here are some of the sketch but I only used the one on the bottom right
 
Here are some of my close up
It's kind of a different color than the one on top, maybe because my close up is lighter. Anyway, I used dcwv papers and layered then and distress the edges, I also added a gold doily behind the photo. for my title I used four different alphabet set, I used American Crafts white remarks called getty, Tim Hotlz label stickers, Recollections letter stickers and Making Memories tiny alpha black on white. I also hand cut the air balloon from the same paper collection and the butterflies is from Heidi Swapp die cuts and splatters some black velvet color shine,  and  also added wood veneers triangles from studio calico that I outlined with my black pen.
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed week!
Your comments are truly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty layout! Love your product choices - great colors!!

    ReplyDelete