Monday, June 23, 2014

Sweet pea/ Lets Get Sketchy DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
Happy Monday!Hope everything is fine! Today its another new sketch challenge at Lets Get Sketchy for this week 4 sketch. And here is my simple layout, I hope I get you inspired!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here are some of my close up 
I started with the white cardstock for my background, then I used stencil and pink ink to create texture into the background, then I used American crafts and some are by Hiedi Swapp papers then layered, distress and outlined all the papers
 Then I create a polaroid frame using fiskars stamps where my photo is, I also added some butterflies from stash and small flowers from prima and some sequins. for my title I used American crafts letter stickers.
 
Don't forget to play along! can't wait to see your creation!
 
Thank you for stopping! Have a blessed week!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This page is so sweet and adorable. She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie for your sweet comment :)

      Delete
  2. Joefil, another lovely layout! Love your mix of patterned papers and the colors! Great layering!! Hope you will stop by and share some of your Crafty Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great layout. Your papers are perfect for your little pea

    ReplyDelete