Thursday, August 21, 2014

Our little princess

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone today! I am here to share with you a layout I created and inspired by the Sketchabilities sketch #121 and the Friday challenge at Frosted Designs " Chevron" challenge, using these cute pictures of my sweet daughter playing princess dress up. I hope you like it and got inspired!
 
 -Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here are some of my close up
I used Heidi Swapp patterned papers, then I added gesso to the background and then I used stencil and molding to add some texture and some Hiedi Swapp color shine and water colors, and layered some papers and die cuts behind the photos, the big flowers are from prima and the small ones is from my stash and also the butterfly, I also fussy cuts some flowers from the papers and layered them behind the flowers and leaves.
The leaves is from the Hiedi Swapp stencil that I trace and fussy cut, first I sprayed the paper using color shine with a chevron stencil to have a texture for my leaves, for my title I used die cut sticker from my stash,then for the last touch up I added doodle bug sequins and some color shine misting.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
Your comments are truly appreciated :)
 

9 comments:

  1. Wow Joefil! This is so stunning! Love pink with black & white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh what a beautiful princess lay out!! thanks for playing along with sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING those photos and the colors!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color palette (these sweet and bright colors onto the black and white background) is fabulous, and works so well for your beautiful photos, gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vowww .Lovely work with sketch and beautiful color combination. Thanks for joining us at sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another amazing piece of work love the vibrant, bold colours and patterns of this layout. Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing layout. I love the colors and the mixed media. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet are those photos! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete