Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Oh happy day

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everybody! Today I have a layout to share with you that I just finished inspired by Sketches In Thyme September 15 sketch challenge #130 (sketch below) a beautiful sketch created by Rochelle Spears. I hope you like it!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here are some of my close up details
I started with white cardstock for my background, then I added watercolors in different colors to match with the patterned papers and also added a little bit of stenciling. the patterned papers are from craft smith that I got from michaels I love this colors of papers.
I also added some flowers from my stash, the heart and arrow from me and my big ideas mambi stickers, words stickers also from my stash, then I added green thread, the title is from American crafts thickers and stickers. and lastly I can't scrap without, is added sequins from doodlebug.
 
That's it for now!
Thanks for stopping! Have a wonderful day!
 
Your comments are truly appreciated
 

4 comments:

  1. The sequins and the watercolor splatter take the cake for me. :) Cute layout. Also like how you colored in the white letters in your title. I will have to remember that tidbit. Makes them pop!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Love the layers and all the little extra touches. Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deee....lightful!!!!! I love your spatters, your layers, your sequins, and the fab mix of bright and dark colors. Just a fantastic page. Thank your playing with us again at Sketches in Thyme!
    Happy Scrapping,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete