Saturday, September 20, 2014

Scary slide/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone! I'm sharing a layout I created for Scrap Our Stash for our sketch and stash challenge #18. I used this photo of my daughter when she was just two and a half years old, she was scared but she tried to slide in a big scary slide, you can see it in her face that she's scared, then she told me, she's not going to slide again..hehehe. I hope you get inspired and play along with us.
 
-Here's my layout-
 
 For this challenge I used 1 journal card from Basicgrey, 3 patterned paper also from basicgrey and a two photos. And for the stash items that's starts with the A- I used Arrow also from basicgrey, the B- is Butterfly from my stash, the C- is Chipboard buttons and flowers also from basicgrey
.
Here is the sketch
 
Here are some of my close up
 
Products used
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: Basicgrey
Flowers: Michaels
Chipboards: Basicgrey
Alphas: AC Thickers
Mist: Heidi Swapp
Sequins: Doodlebug
 
Now it's your turn! Can't wait to see your layout!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 


 

1 comment: