Thursday, November 20, 2014

Love/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone, I hope everything is fine! I can't believe November is almost over. So, today I'm sharing with you a layout I created and a new challenge over at Scrap Our Stash #20, the challenge is to create a layout of someone you thankful for. For me, I thankful for my love of my life, my hubby and daughter, thankful for them everyday! I hope you get inspired and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here are some of my close up
 
-Products used-
 
Patterned papers: Studio Calico
Chipboard stickers: Heidi Swapp ( hearts, arrow & word love)
Wood veneers: AC ( hearts and camera)
Flower: Prima
Mist: Heidi Swapp
Miscellaneous: sequins and doily
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment