Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cherish/ Stuck?!Sketches DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! Wow, I can't believe were in the month of February, time just flies! Anyway, today I'm sharing my layout that I created for Stuck?!Sketches for this month first sketch (sketch below), along with the mood board color! I hope you get inspired and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here is the mood board color-
 
Our sponsor for this challenge are:

 
 
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Patterned paper: American crafts & Craft smith
Wood veneer: Michaels
Distress ink: Tim Holtz (tea dye)
Miscellaneous: Flowers, molding paste, watercolor, sequins, sewing thread, buttons & die-cuts
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! Love the background with the other papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page, your layouts always look so happy!

    ReplyDelete