Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Love you forever

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! Today I'm sharing my layout that I just created inspired by the February sketch challenge over at C'est Magnifique kits club (sketch below) and also over at Red Carpet Studio #91 "My Fair Lady" the challenge is to create a girly layout with lots of layers. Here I used my daughter's photo and lots of pink and layers. I hope you like it :)
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here are some of my close up-
I started with my background using kaisercraft paper and created some texture using different stencil, molding paste and distress ink. And I added big doily behind the layers of papers and another fabric doily and then I distress  and inked the edges of papers.
As you can lots of layers and I also added some fussy cut flowers to add some layers also. my flowers are from recollections and I added a gold metal butterfly.
My title is a wood veneer from Michaels that I cover with distress ink. and lastly I added some random flat black pearl and outlined them using my black sharpie pen.
 
That's it for now!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a good one!
 
Your comments are truly appreciated :)

12 comments:

  1. beautiful and wonderful details, congratulations !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!
    i love the colors :)

    Lieben Gruß
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...your girly and layers are right on the money and such wonderful textures as well. It's a fabulous layout!
    Thanks for playing in my challenge this week at RCS and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Your daughter is super cute! Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique February Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I love the media you used to create your layers. Thanks for joining our challenge at RCS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, a beautiful layout befitting your adorable daughter! Love all the textures. Thanks for sharing your work at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Your page is gorgeous, I love the colours and the picture is so cute! Thanks for joining C'est Magnifique sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely details and textures! Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Love your work on the background! Thanks for joining us this month at Cést Magnifique.
    Stina

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is just pinalicious. I love it. Stunning background, gorgeous layers and yummy flowers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet page. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete