Sunday, February 15, 2015

My sunshine/ Stuck?!Sketches DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! This month just flies by, and we are in the mid month reveal of Stuck?!Sketches  sketch challenge. Another beautiful sketch brought to you by Laura! and here is my page that I created, I hope you like it and get inspired!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here are our fabulous sponsor for this challenge-

 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Patterned papers: Heidi Swapp
Mist: Heidi Swapp
Die-cut hearts: Heidi Swapp
Stencil: Heidi Swapp
Washi tape: American crafts
Alpha stickers: American crafts & studio 112
Miscellaneous: Molding paste, sequins, flowers
 
Don't forget to come play along with us! You have till the end of the month to link up your layouts!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, love the colours and that gorgeous masked background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was another one I wanted to play along with but not sure if I will have time. I love her sketches and I love your take on it. THe pinks are just so prettty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is just gorgeous! Well done...such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Joefil! Really love all the layers and textures here, and your splatter of sequins is the perfect, finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete