Monday, March 9, 2015

Great memories/ Lets Get Sketchy DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! I hope you have a wonderful week! Here I am sharing you my page I created for Lets Get Sketchy week 2 sketch challenge for this month! Our beautiful sketch today is brought to you by Jenessa Franco! I hope my layout will inspire you and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Patterned papers: American crafts
Word stickers: Creative Imaginations
Mist: Heidi Swapp
Stencil: Tim Holtz
Miscellaneous: Flowers, sequins, molding paste, sewing thread, doilies
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Ah this is so cute and your little girl is adorable. I love the papers so pretty. I need to check this one out. That sketch is awesome.

    ReplyDelete