Monday, April 27, 2015

My sweetie/ Lets Get Sketchy DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Today I'm sharing my layout that I created for Lets Get Sketchy week 4 sketch challenge for this month! I hope my layout inspire you and play along with us or visit Lets Get sketchy for more inspiration!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: American crafts
Flowers: Recollections & prima
word stickers: Cosmo cricket & K&company
Alpha stickers: Recollections
Mist: Heidi Swapp ( mustard)
Washi tape: American crafts
Swirl bling: Recollections
Miscellaneous: watercolors, sequins, doily & leaves
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a good week!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment