Thursday, February 4, 2016

Love you forever & ever/ TSR Guest Designer

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! I am so excited today to be a guest designer in The Scraproom blog. I am sharing here today, is the layout i created inspired by the sketch (below), I flipped the sketch to the right. Using the simple stories (You & Me )kit. I used here is the photos of my daughter. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-
I started my layout using white cardstock from my stash, then layers the different pattern papers behind my photos. I also added die cuts stickers and added pop dots behind for dimension.
Also used this die-cuts stickers for my title, I added puffy sticker hearts from my stash, and then i also fussy cuts the flowers with leaves and layered it on the right side of my photos.
The fun part is I cut out the 3x3 cut outs card, then i choose the one i like with the words, which i made as a tag and added the red twine on both tags.

That's it for now! Happy scrapping!



2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful. I love how you turned the sketch and all you amazing details. I especially love the sentiment on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy! I made the tags from a 3x3 cut out cards from this kit and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete