Thursday, August 25, 2016

She blooms

Hello scrappy friends
Today I have another layout to share with you inspired by the sketch over at Creative Scrappers sketch #297 this month. I had so much fun creating this page using she blooms collection by Illustrated faith, i love this collection and it's perfect for this photo of my daughter. I also added some washi tapes, watercolors, some words stickers, sequins, black inks and sewing thread, and also i added straight stitching on the circles cut files. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-




Thank you for stopping by!

Your comments are truly appreciated :) Happy scrapping!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love that stitching, the colors so bright and cheerful!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love that stitching, the colors so bright and cheerful!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job using the papers to frame that lovely photo! So glad you joined us this month at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your layout is fabulous! I love your work ;)
    thank you so much for playing with us at Creative Scrappers !!!

    ReplyDelete