Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas joy

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? Finally i finished a  quick layout tonight after a busy day and i'm happy how it turned out. This layout is inspired by the sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy week 1 sketch challenge for this month. I used old Christmas papers from my stash  and a photo of my daughter  holding a gift in front of our tree, 4 years ago. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

I added some red sequins also from my stash and splatters some gold color shine. I machine stitched the three patterned papers. 
And then I fussy cut this Christmas trees from the same paper collection, and added some red sewing thread behind. also added some words stickers also from my stash.
for the title I used gold glittery thickers called moonlight and it's like candy cane thickers called elf, perfect for the theme of my layout.

Thank you for stopping by! 

Your comments are truly appreciated :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh she looks so sweet there! Isnt nice to use some stash!?!Cute page & THANKS for joining in (at LGS) Joefil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is beautiful and your take on the sketch is perfect. I love everything about this page. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones and thanks for joining us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete