Monday, February 27, 2017

Follow your heart

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today? I am sharing another page I just created using my photo from last year and this beautiful floral  free cut file from Paper Issues.

-Here's my layout-

-Here are some of my close up-
I hand stitched the whole flower cut file and backing them with different patterned paper from the old Maggie Holmes collection along with the gather collection. I also layered papers behind the photos, the background paper is also from the gather collection.
And fussy cut this flowers from the gather collection and added some bits and pieces from the sticker sheets, my title is a chipboard piece that I cut up to make my title and lastly I added black and teal color shine by Heidi Swapp to splatters and added couples of teal sequins.

That's it for now
Happy scrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment