Monday, February 6, 2017

Furry friends

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? Today I am sharing a page I just created inspired by the challenge over at Scrap Our Stash for this month. It's been a while that I have not playing with them, so I'm glad I did find a time to join in for this challenge and I love how this page turned out using the cut file from Paper Issues and a photo of my daughter holding the grandparents cats. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the challenge-
I used diagonal row (doily, hearts, and tag)


-Here are some of my close up-


I used cute girl paper collection in this page and a cut file from paper issues that I machine stitched around the cut file with gold thread. the title is a glittery gold thickers and the friends words and love this is from me and my big ideas chipboard pieces, the flowers are from Maggie Holmes I also added a tag with a hearts that already stitched on a tag with gold thread is from crate paper and added a piece of doily behind the tag.



That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated
Happy scrapping!


10 comments:

  1. I just love this page! This is a great cut file and I love how you backed it with so many different patterns. This page is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joefil! Beautiful layout, love it! Awesome take on the challenge! It's great to have you playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful and creative layout. Love the details and stash used. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this layout! Lovely cut file and the stiches look great! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an eye-catching page. I love the creative way in which you used that cut file. Backing it with those fun patterned papers, and even placing some hearts under it, is so neat. I also love how you layered the photo and embellishments. The row of patterned paper hearts, the chipboard cat and flowers, and all the other little touches, make for a beautiful layout. Great job ! I love it.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page and photo. Love all the pattern papers. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Joefil, your layout rocks! Beautiful, love all the stitching! Glad you found time for playing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page and gorgeous photo too and omigosh all that sewing!!! Love it :) Thanks for Tic Tac Toe-ing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout! Love, love, love!! A lot of detail went into this and it shows. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page!! Love the colors, stitching and the backing on the cut file. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete