Tuesday, June 27, 2017

You make me smile

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? Today I am sharing another page I just finished. I used a black and white photo of my daughter. I hope my page inspire you!
-Here are some of my close up

It's been a while I haven't used Tim Holtz distress ink, so in this page I used five colors. I used cracked pistachio, worn lipstick, pine needles, tumbled glass, and wild honey to color the flowers and to add watercolor background on my page with plastic technique. And I machine stitched circle twice around my design.
And then I used my flower stamps that I haven't used for a long time. So, after I stamps those flowers I color them with distress ink and water and I love how it turned out. The papers that I layered behind my photo is from love and adore collection. Lastly I added some sequins and puffy stickers.

That's it for now

Happy scrapping, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment