Saturday, September 9, 2017

Love you so much

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? I am here again sharing another page I just created for Paper Issues Take 5 Tuesday challenge. I used photo of me and my daughter and I used the new collection of Paige Evans 'turn the page' collection by Pink Paislee. I hope my page inspire you!

-Here's my layout-

-Here are some of my close up-

I started with a cardstock that I got at hobby lobby with a gold and love words on it, I really loved it. and so I decided to hand stitched around the word also with gold sewing thread since I don't have a gold embroidery thread and I love how it turned out. Then I added layers of papers behind my photo and I then I also added a frame, and then I added some fussy cut, puffy stickers, and sticker flowers for my clusters in the left and right hand side of my photo with a cute puffy sticker bird and then I added a paper clips with a banner and words and tucked in a gold sewing thread behind it.
then I also added strips of papers and a washi tape with a gold hearts on it, then I added a chipboard flower and added some gold sewing thread behind the flower. last but not least I added tiny puffy sticker flowers and splatters some gold color shine.

That's it for now
Happy scrapping xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment